Job Type: Contract
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 10 February 2018
This candidate will be the first point of contact for all guests visiting Aston Martin Works, Newport Pagnell. Working as part of a small team, the candidate will be responsible for carrying out general receptionist duties, plus provide administrative support to the Aston Martin Sales Specialist, based at Aston Martin’s new prestigious showroom. Working hours for this role will be 9.00 - 17.00 on Saturdays.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Welcome all guests and direct to appropriate contact.
• Manage all phone and email enquiries swiftly and efficiently.
• Manage bookings of Aston Martin ‘by appointment’ clients.
• Oversee all merchandise activity: selling, order processing.
• Assist Aston Martin Brand Specialist with event organisation and support when required.
• General administration support for Aston Martin Sales Specialist.
• Order and manage stock of all consumables including coffee, newspapers etc.
• Daily maintenance of showroom ensuring area is kept clean & tidy.
Qualifications & Experience
• Experience and appreciation of best practice within the luxury sector.
• Post holder must be professional, reliable, punctual, presentable, welcoming and enthusiastic.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills.
• Excellent demonstrable written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Languages would be an advantage.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools; Outlook, Excel, Word.