Salary: Dependent on experience
Industry: Built Environment & Infrastructure
Job Type: Permanent
Expiration date: 24 February 2018
They are currently seeking a Project Architect or Senior Architectural Technician with good “job running” experience to join their busy London office.
Our client is a leading Architecture-led multi-disciplinary consultancy who offer a wide spectrum of services targeted to develop excellence, including Architecture, Project Management, Building Services Design, Interior & Retail Design, Masterplanning, CDM Advisor & Principal Designer and other specialist construction services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role will be to work with one of their key national retail clients, to deliver fast-track projects throughout the south east region. You will take full responsibility for schemes for the inception to completion.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate;
• Good technical construction knowledge, including familiarity with UK building regulations and planning procedures
• Confidence when leading meetings with both design teams and clients
• Experience of retail sector projects
• Ability to lead a small team to deliver from the concept design through technical design and coordinating with contractors within multiple disciplines.
• Good / clear communication skills
• Proficiency with AutoCAD