Rate: £23.00ph DOE
Job Type: Contract
Location: East Midlands
Expiration date: 05 April 2018
Large engineering company that delivers projects across the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
Document Controller required to work for a large design engineering consultancy based on site. The role will be based in Derby within the site design office environment working on Nuclear projects.
This role is 12 months in duration but could lead to future work.
The Document Controller must have previous experience of working in a busy design office logging technical drawings under pressure.
• Liaising with Vendors for correct project documentation practice & compliance
• Ensure that Engineering and Project documents are correctly captured within the Document Control System.
• Distribution of deliverables including GA’s, Drawings, Project Reports, Correspondence using Document Matrix;
• Updating EPCM Document Registers;
• Maintain filing and storage systems.
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and subcontractors alike on enquiries relating to contract works.
• Completion of Project Roadmaps on behalf of Project Manager’s
• Creating transmittals for issue to the Client for Approval, for Construction etc.,