Job Type: Contract
Location: West Midlands
Expiration date: 08 April 2018
Carry out Customer Perception Audits on a sample of vehicles.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
• Be the “voice of the customer” in assessing vehicles.
• Carry out Customer Perception Audits on target vehicles and end of line vehicles
• Carry out audits on Painted bodies, prior to build
• Complete Aston Martin Consumer Product Audit feedback sheets to document issues found on vehicles
• When necessary feedback to areas on the issues you have found
• Investigate failures on all of the above tests.
• Participate in regular Engineering/Quality reviews of investigations.
• Provide summaries of the above testing and basic statuses and progression of tests to all levels within the business
• Responsible for implementing and sustaining lean processes in the above areas.
• Ensure that all Vehicle Inspection Standards are understood
Qualifications and Experience
• Prior inspection knowledge beneficial
• Needs to have the ability to use diagnostic skill to determine faults and ensure correct allocation of responsibility.
• Good organisational and investigation skills; the work of the area is very varied and diverse, investigating any quality issues found on Aston Martin Lagonda vehicles.
• Ability to prioritise effectively.
• Good negotiation skills needed.
• Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Database usage
• Good presentation skills: ability to present confidently to all levels of the business
This role requires a degree of business acumen to enable team reporting systems and procedures to operate effectively.