Rate: £300.00 per day
Job Type: Contract
Expiration date: 03 August 2018
You will be required to operate and monitor Crossrail SCADA Systems for all Traction and NON-Traction Power. You report to the Power Supply Manager/Deputy Supply Manager.
• Monitor SCADA Systems
• Take Consent from the control engineer to operate SCADA Systems
• Carry Out HV and LV Switching via SCADA
• Carry our earthing via SCADA
• Carry our emergency switching
• Log access and egress into Sub stations
• Ensure Correct running arrangement of HV and LV Network
• Follow switching schedules as per the control engineers’ instructions
• Liaise with the RMC
• Liaise with Siemens SCADA Team
• Confirm Network configuration accurately to Control Engineers, SAP’s and AP’s
• Report and alarms/issues to the control engineer
• Assist control engineer during Dynamic Testing.
Technical Skills & Competencies:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages
• Able to operate SCADA or BMS systems
• Experience of working on large complex projects
• Knowledge of Rail Systems
• Able to work under pressure
• Technical qualifications in one or more if the following: - C&G236, 2360, 2391, 2730, 3667, ONC, BTEC Eng or equivalent.
• CSCS or equivalent
• HNC, HND Engineering
• Authorised Person Qualifications
• H&S Qualification (SSSTS, IOSH etc)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.