Are you an experienced/graduate safety consultant with experience/knowledge of safety cases within the nuclear industry?
Are you looking to join an established consultancy that has extensive experience of support safety projects?
If so, please get in touch as this could be a great opportunity for you.
You will have relevant and detailed experience of working in the nuclear industry, be able to deliver technically, project & framework management and assist in the future growth.
You should have excellent communication skills are required for the production and presentation of proposals, and the writing and peer reviewing of technical documents. This is an excellent opportunity for those wishing to develop their careers technically and commercially.
Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of and experience in the production of safety case documents, for a number of plant types at different lifecycle stages, as part of a team, demonstrating the capability to work unsupervised within a team.
This experience should include the majority of the following:
- Demonstrate direct involvement in the production of all major elements of safety cases in particular fault analysis and the identification and specification of safety systems (engineered and procedural)
- Provide clear evidence of being directly involved in the integrated design process and interfacing with engineers and human factors specialists
- Demonstrate involvement in the production of complicated/high category safety cases under the supervision of an experienced safety case project manager
- Ability to project manage the production of less complex/lower hazard category safety cases
- Clear evidence of interfacing with the client on matters related to the safety case
- Experience of interfacing with peer reviewers and other aspects of safety assurance or due process
- Production and support of the development of bids and proposals
- Development of skills in more junior members of the team
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business