IT Support Analyst
A pivotal role in the IT Organisation, providing technical support to end-users who need assistance with their computer hardware or software. This could involve fixing a technical fault, answering a query, fulfilling a service request or anything that is needed to allow users to return to work satisfactorily. This role requires exceptional customer focus, communication skills and a service mindset.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Assist and support end-users who require assistance with IT related hardware and software.
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems.
- Action service requests.
- Advise users on action to take.
- Categorise and record reported queries.
- Escalate unresolved problems.
- Effectively question users to establish symptoms.
- Follow guidelines and apply basic product knowledge to resolve user requests.
- Escalate unresolved incidents.
- Identify and classify incident types and service interruptions to build the knowledge system.
- Record incidents cataloguing them with symptoms and resolutions.
- Accurately and carefully follows established procedures.
- Checks work to ensure it is complete and free from errors.
- Acts promptly to correct quality defects.
- ITIL Service Capability – Operational Support and Analysis
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement or ITIL Practitioner
- Configuring Windows Devices (70-697)
- Comp TIA A+
- Comp TIA Network+
- Windows Server Operations and administration
- Active Directory administration
- Discount on our lease scheme for FCA Vehicles.
- Private Medical Cover - Single Cover, Family cover at an additional cost
- Health Shield Cash Plan.
- 26 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- Holiday Bonus - £500 paid annually (pro-rata, dependent on length of service)
- Service Days - One service day for each 5 years of service up to a maximum of 5 service days
- Company pension scheme - Initial 3% company contributions rising (after two years' service) to double-matched company contributions of up to 12%.
- A wide range of discounts with associated partners.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business