Our client is an award winning multi-disciplined rail engineering company who deliver major and bespoke rail infrastructure projects across the UK and internationally. They pride themselves on delivering high quality, cost effective engineering solutions through innovation and collaboration.
They are currently seeking a BIM/CAD Manager to join their team in Liverpool. The successful applicant will lead the CAD function and support the production of design works through development of CAD work and management and control of drawings.
- Manage the day to day running of the BIM/CAD department and including supporting CAD Engineers & Technicians in the delivery of their work.
- Manage the systems for existing/new data files and records in a structured manner.
- Lead BIM compliance and development.
- Assist nominated engineers in the development, review and acceptance of designs.
- Produce and amend 2D/3D cad models and 2D/3D drawings, for both conceptual design and visual purposes.
· Prepare CAD quality reports and other technical documentation as required.
· Lead on the development of in-house CAD tools to help improve the efficiency of our design activities.
Suitable candidates should ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant experience in 2D and 3D within Bentley MicroStation V8i.
- Ability to undertake CAD quality assurance and reporting.
- An ability to work and communicate effectively in a team context.
- Strong evaluation and decision-making skills.
- An appreciation of all the life cycle stages of rail infrastructure.
- Experience of relevant engineering disciplines.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business