Edinburgh / Aberdeen / Glasgow
Do you have knowledge with Programme Management Office / Programme Services approach?
Do you have experience with reporting tools ie Power BI?
Do you have strong understanding of Data Relationships and Data Querying?
If you have answered yes to these questions, then please get in touch, as this role could be a great opportunity for you.
Requirement for a Programme Manager to join a large engineering consultancy and work closely with the UK programme management community. You will contribute to the programme management business plan, work on key client accounts, drive innovation in our service delivery, and foster a collaborative working environment with the wider group.
- Manage programmes of work, often within complex stakeholder environments.
- Support in meeting or exceeding KPIs set for the business
- Support the Programme Management lead in continually improving our service delivery toolkit.
- Work closely with the Programme leads to create reports, understand the data and create actions
- Innovate processes around data handling, conversion and querying
- Collaboration with other offices, service streams, sectors and the wider business to provide combined and innovative solutions to improve our competitive advantage within the Programme and Portfolio sphere
- Relevant qualification and knowledge of the approach to Programme Management Office (PMO) / Programme Services
- Ability and track record in identifying, planning, implementing, and executing programmes or portfolio of works, that are complex in nature.
- Full understanding of the component parts of projects and overall programme management techniques.
- Confident knowledge of reporting tools including Power BI
- Confident use of Microsoft Office and knowledge of role related software, including Power Platform & Power Query
- Ability and track record in identifying, planning, implementing, and executing reporting solutions for programmes
- Understanding of the component parts overall programme management techniques.
- Experience of property programmes is beneficial
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.