We are currently looking for a Technical Assistant to be based in Cumbria on a 12-month contract.
- Update/input information into handover system/register
- Compile information packs with correct documents & drawings (aligned to progressive assurance checklists)
- Assist in obtaining client signatures on progressive assurance checklists within the time period set
- Resolve documentation queries
- Track progress of all project documentation required for handover
- Manage and control access to handover shared area
- Gather and manage data/documentation required for handover and organise sentencing meetings when required
- Work closely with Document Control to populate handover register
- Assist Handover Manager prepare for progressive handover – e.g. set up meetings with appropriate stakeholders
- Work closely with Project Engineering Managers - ensure progressive assurance of handover documentation is undertaken
- Visual management – provide accurate timely information regarding:
- The status of the project integration and hand over scope
- Performance of team’s delivery that supports the hand over requirements both SL & the various Contractors, includes V&V, Quality Plans, ITP’s, as-built design
- Generate metrics, trackers etc.
- Maintain the integrated Line of Sight for the MSCF and SSAU Project
- Ensure Progressive Acceptance Checklists are correctly populated.
- Assist in data collection to populate progressive acceptance checklists.
- Complete NFRs and minutes when obtaining sign off for decisions
- Issuing weekly / monthly updates as requested by stakeholders
- Populate project issues log
Additional Assignments: shall be agreed between both parties and shall be added and removed from the contract as required.
- Support Handover Project Manager integrate MSCF & SSAU to enable operator training and transition into business as usual
- Experience of working in a highly regulated project environment
- The individual must be capable of working without direct supervision. Good communication skills are essential and experience dealing with enquiries
- Knowledge of and ability to liaise with key stakeholders within the project environment
- Highly organised with a meticulous approach
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.