OLE Design CRE
Millbank Recruitment are currently in search for a OLE Design CRE, this is a full time opportunity working on a contract basis. This opportunity is working within the rail industry based in the Birmingham location.
Key Task and Responsibilities.
- Carry out the duties of OLE Design CRE for Railway projects in Grip stages 1-5.
- Manage production and checking of all OLE deliverables for allocated projects, ensuring deliverables are delivered to agreed dates in plan to agreed cost.
- Manage the design and/or construction elements of allocated projects ensuring they meet the requirements of current legislation, including construction design management (CDM) and CSM-RA regulations.
- Assist the Head of Discipline (HoD) in developing a culture of technical excellence by driving a right first-time approach.
- Identify and help to share best practice across all project teams.
- Approved as a Network Rail Contractors Responsible Engineers (CRE) for Design
- Specific experience of project design development for rail OLE schemes, NR approval processes and deliverables criteria for OLE schemes.
- Experience in Mk1 OLE equipment, specifically Fixed Termination systems
- Excellent communicator
- Experience in people management and cost control
- A working knowledge of Network Rail and other client Standards, specifically a strong working knowledge of the NR OLEMI standard (NR/SP/ELP/27221)
- Knowledge of Bentley Microstation software package
- CDM, CSM-RA, risk assessment, engineering management competency.
- Knowledge of quality assurance
- Membership of a relevant professional body with chartered status.
- Experience in structural assessments
- Project safety management experience
- An appreciation of environmental issues in engineering works.
- An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
Due to the nature of the business the ideal candidate may need to obtain UK security clearance.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which the client is looking for, apply with your current and up to date CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.