Principal PDMS Piping Designer
We are recruiting a PDMS Mechanical Designer to join our clients team based in Birchwood, Warrington. Being part of the Team offers a unique opportunity to be part of a team driving change and innovation in design and execution of engineering, safety and delivery solutions in one of the most complex industrial sites in the UK if not the world.As the E3D (PDMS) Piping Designer you will be responsible for the following:
- Design of installable piping systems / plant layouts that can be safely operated and maintained.
- Ensuring all relevant standards, instructions and specifications are applied.
- Interfacing with other disciplines to ensure optimised design.
- Production of various deliverables e.g. Isometrics, general arrangements.
- Checking of other designers’ deliverables.
- You must be an experienced E3D (PDMS) user, particularly in piping and the production of automated drawings from the 3D model.
- You should have over 10 years’ experience of piping design working within a highly regulated industry, 3 of which must have been gained within the nuclear industry.
- Be fully conversant with UK Statutory Regulations and industry guides and standards relating to this discipline.
- E3D (replaces PDMS)
- Navisworks Freedom Viewer
- Microsoft Office suite of programmes including
- SL network/IT access
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which our client is looking for, apply with your current and up to date CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.