Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Co-Ordinators – 6 Month Fixed Term Contracts
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, weekly rolling shifts (08:30 –4:30pm, 09:00 – 5:00pm & 09:15 – 5:15pm)
- Processing all customer purchase orders accurately and on the day they are received
- Monitoring and emailing out all correspondence from the team central email inbox
- Ensuring all incoming calls are actioned in a timely manner
- Actioning the daily shortage report for customers
- Liaising with hospitals to advise on any out of stock products, restrictions or any other delay to a scheduled delivery
- Ensuring all products which are not delivered on the due date, have the appropriate reason code assigned to them
- Logging issues in a timely manner onto system and arranging replacement orders, collections and debits/credits
- Providing customers with Certificate of Analysis and Certificate of Conformance upon request
- Customer service experience, either phone based or face to face is essential
- Excellent administration skills to ensure accurate information for all registrations of new patients and deactivations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with all aspects of queries, including difficult and sensitive situations
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Able to express empathy.
- Interpersonal skills
- GCSE in both Maths and English at a grade C or above (or equivalent) or a Customer Service NVQ
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set which our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.