Are you a positive and proactive Recruitment Consultant looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking to join a company that has the best systems, the best support and enables you to focus on what you do best?
Would you like to join a dynamic team that is professional, hard-working and dedicated to delivering the highest quality service possible, which finds the best talent for our clients and matches the candidates to their dream role.
More about the role:
- You will work with your team, to build and manage a permanent/contract consulting desk.
- You will source candidates and negotiate the best possible fees with the client.
- At all times representing Millbank in a professional manner, to assist and develop new business, and to continue to grow and support existing clients.
- Write and place adverts in line with Client requirements using available resources
- Source high calibre suitable candidates
- Carry out pre-screening of candidates
- Package and promote candidates to clients
- Arrange interviews with Clients
- Negotiate offer and packages
- Keep the CRM up to date with all notes
- Ensure legislative and Client compliance at all times
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Achieve and deliver personal budget to support in the overall business strategy
To qualify for this role, you’ll need:
- At least One year proven experience as a Recruitment Consultant
- Would be of benefit but not essential to have experience of recruitment within these sectors:
- Oil & Gas
- Rail Sectors.
- Be extremely personable and have great verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable to develop and manage relationships with clients
- Have great planning and organisation skills to effectively manage your desk
- Be up to speed on current recruitment, employment and HMRC legislation and compliance.
Why Join Millbank?
Over 35 years we’ve built up important long-standing relationships through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we’d welcome talking to you.
- Millbank utilises an industry leading CRM, together with access to major job boards and the latest hardware to provide you with the best tools for the job.
- Millbank prides itself in having industry experienced managers who lead from the front and strive to nurture and develop their team of consultants.
- From our dedicated contractor care and payroll back-office teams, who work tirelessly to ensure everything runs smoothly for your candidates and clients.
- A quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty.
- Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links in our conveniently located head office in Runcorn.
- Flexible Working
- We support flexible working requests– the system we use is cloud based, so you can recruit wherever you are.
- Modern facilities
- A fresh, contemporary offices with an on-site gym, breakout areas, free parking and adjacent local amenities
- Be part of a company that has built up a well-established client and candidate database that knows and trusts us.
- A generous, uncapped commission scheme that means your success is rewarded directly.
- Work with a professional team in a friendly office atmosphere
- Highly rated
- Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support
- Members of APSCO
- Ensuring that the service we deliver is of the highest standard in the industry.
Millbank Holdings Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Millbank is proud to be a member of the ‘Disability Confident Scheme’.