Sales & Account Manager
Our Client, a widely recognised Global manufacturer of world class Injection Moulded components; primarily supporting the Automotive manufacturing sector are enjoying enormous growth. It is our pleasure now to be partnering them in trying to secure a talented Automotive Sales & Account Manager on a permanent basis, to be based out of the West Midlands or North West.
On offer to the successful candidate is a negotiable, albeit based upon relevant experience basic salary, together with a full comprehensive benefits package, to include also car allowance and bonus.
As the Sales & Account Manager, your role will be to implement the Company’s Marketing and Sales to meet organisational objectives, to manage engineering issues for customer products including, Tooling, Quality, Cost & Delivery, including customer liaison and plant support internal & external.
The Key Responsibilities, but not limited to are:
- Forecast, monitor and evaluate personal sales performance.
- Achieve sales targets as defined by the Business.
- Identify and generate selling opportunities.
- Conduct sales by presentation and negotiation.
- Contribute to the implementation of Company Marketing and Sales plans.
- Contribute to the collection and use of marketing information.
- Plan and organise personal work schedule.
- Contribute to and maintain systems, procedures and practices.
- Contribute to the maintenance of quality and customer care.
- Maintain effective communications with external / internal customers.
- Establish customer requirements.
- Support other department activities by effective liaison with customers.
Qualifications & Experience ideally required:
- Should ideally have a relevant Degree in a Business related discipline or similar; although plenty of equivalent relevant experience will be considered.
- You will need to be an experienced Sales & Account Manager who is commercially savvy, is full of personality and offers strong Automotive manufacturing industry experience.
- You will need ideally to have experience of, and be conversant with Plastic Injection Mould tooling.
- Any previous experience of working with Jaguar Land Rover and their systems would be highly advantageous.
- You will be able to support introduction of new tooling and equipment into production.
- You should have experience in and be able to initiate APQP actions as a result of new programs and current plant problems.
- Should have knowledge of project planning techniques and be able to develop and contribute to new/tool improvement plans.
This position is available immediately.
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and have the skills set that our client is looking for, apply with your current CV today and a member of the Millbank team will be in touch.
Forbes HR (part of Millbank Holdings Group) is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Millbank is proud to be a member of the ‘Disability Confident Scheme’. Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.